Contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris (Speech)


Halo, Selamat datang kembali~
Kali ini aku akan menulis contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris yang aku dapat ilmunya dari Les Bahasa Inggris waktu masih kelas 8 SMP dulu, mungkin ini belum seberapa tapi silahkan dibaca. 😃


Assalamualaikum.wr.wb

Excellency the Head Master...(nama Kepsek) Respectable all of my teacher...(nama Guru) Honorable all of my friends whom I love.

Dear brothers and sisters, ladies and gentleman.

First of all, let's pray and thank unto our God Allah SWT, who has given us mercies and blessings so we can attend and gather in this place in good condition and happy situation.
Secondly, may peace and salutation always be given to Our prophet Muhammad SAW, the last messenger of God who has guided us from the darkness to the brightness, from stupidity to the cleverness, namely Islam Religion.
Thirdly, I say thank you very much to the MC for giving me a time.

Well brothers and sisters. Iam Standing here would like to present my speech undeer the tittle "Save Indonesian Culture".

Ladies and Gentleman, we know that as you know Indonesia has more than 17 thousand islands,each island has are own culture, music, language, cuisine, and traditional traits. Dances like the expression of the soul in the form of motion which is usually combined with the music, one example is the dance Reog Ponorogo, from East Java.
The story contained in the Reog Ponorogo take Panji story. The story revolves around the journey to find King Kelana Sewandana adored girl, accompaned by horsemen and Patih faithfull, Bujangganom Ponorogo Reog is creted. Movement in dance Reog Busway Ponorogo describe human behavior in life's journey from birth, life, to die.

Ladies and gentleman. This Ponorogo Reog dances including dances are famous all over the world to us as a nation shoul be proud of Indonesia, and maintain our culture to remain sustainable.
After the claim from Malaysia country we should also wary that incindent will not recur. 
And how foreign nation envious of the wealth of our culture because Indonesia was the country's most lost have a beautiful traditional dances.

Ladies and gentleman, I think that's all my speech. I am sure during my speech I made many mistakes. I apologize for all my mistakes, the last I say 
Wassalamualaikum wr.wb.


Sekian untuk contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggrisnya, semoga bisa membantu.

Comments

Popular Posts